-
March 26th, 2004, 09:17 PM
#11
Inactive Member
EQ left again? What is that, 3?
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:20 PM
#12
Inactive Member
nothing that should have went the way it did. I mearly stated that I found nothing over the top about demons thread, and that it shouldnt be locked and he shouldnt be told not to talk about the situation at all here. he wasnt going on and on or anything major or being threatening so I dont think it was in the wrong. we all post things here that are personal and vent from time to time. well I was disagreed with and that person cussed me out (in a pm and email) and let me know what he thought about me. I was merely saying we all vent and cant put a limit on how much is too much in a bad situation.
and beleive me Mort, I wasnt taking sides. I think you had the right to talk about things when you made your name change and dont think you should be told you cant talk about the the situation if you wanted to either.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 26, 2004 05:21 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:27 PM
#13
Inactive Member
i would never want anyone to take sides that just isn't right ya know! the only difference in my name change thread and his is the fact that i didn't give that many details or sound so harsh about it
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:28 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I dont think anyone is taking sides. I just didnt think it was our place to tell him what to say or not say at this point.
I just didnt like the way he was told to officially knock it off or whatever. dont think its our place to tell him to knock off or do more or to do what.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 26, 2004 05:31 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:32 PM
#15
Inactive Member
you're right it is no one's right to tell anyone what they can or can not say but i for sure see both sides and i am the cause of all of it, but then again you don't see me acting the way he is either
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:42 PM
#16
Inactive Member
all I know is now I've got a person mad as hell at me and cussed me out for just saying someone had the right to post something personal and shouldnt be given shit for doing it.\
I have no idea if I'm right or wrong, but I know we all post personal stuff and felt he had the right to. if it was somthing that you could have talked to him about thats your business, but who are we to say to anyone to not talk about something personal?
I sure wasnt trying to piss anyone off, hurt anyones feelings, cause anyone to quit or anything.
I talked to another mod to ask if the topic was over the top or was real bad or if should be locked or whatever and I dont believe he thought it was over the top or that out of norm either. So I wouldnt lock the thread.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 26, 2004 05:44 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:43 PM
#17
Inactive Member
eh well some people are just so touchy!
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:48 PM
#18
Inactive Member
for the first time in forever I'm totally bummed about a situation on a board. I really cant believe shit went the way it did. I cant believe this crap would even have to go on.
Like I said, EQ was my friend, I thought, and dont want fight with anyone or piss anyone off and I feel like shit that I thought sticking up for someone's right would go so far. I would have done it for anyone I thought wanst in the wrong.
-
March 26th, 2004, 09:51 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Also, I'm sorry that this drama has to be on the board, but thats where the post happened and thats where it had to be said. Sorry about the negative vibes from this shit today.
-
March 26th, 2004, 10:05 PM
#20
Inactive Member
damn, I've missed this completely, but, I've gathered the jist of it [img]frown.gif[/img]
I just can't imagine it goign this far over that though, damn, that's depressing
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks